Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Very Good Excuse!!


I know it has been a super long time since I last updated...I still have summer holiday pics and now the kids first day of school has come and gone a week and a half ago..... but I have a VERY good reason why this time...not just lazy... the above picture tells the story...yep we came home to FIVE inches of water in the basement from one end to the other! I really count my blessings that it was not sewer water but clean rain water but all water stinks when it is in your basement and there is carpet and bedding involved! So as you can tell from this picture our computer is sitting in water....not good for a computer...however we did manage to save ....after some ordeal ...the hard drive... so know I am back in business and can update all you lovely people that actually take time to keep up with our lives!

No comments: